The sightseeing cruise is a 90-minute tour that takes you down the Mighty Mississippi with a live historical commentary. This is a great way to see and learn a bit of Mississippi River history while visiting Memphis, Tennessee.
- Entertaining historical commentary gives an interesting narrative of past and present Mississippi River life.
- Fantastic and friendly crew.
- Great views of Memphis from our paddlewheel boat during the Downtown excursion.
- Souvenir Photo’s taken and sold on board for a memory of your paddleboat ride.
- Indoor/Outdoor Seating for choice of your preference. There is seating for everyone but it is an open arrangement.
- We sail rain or shine!
- Snacks, drinks and alcohol are available on board, as well as restrooms. No outside food or drinks allowed. We accept cash/card for these items.
Parking is not on site. The closest parking to our boarding location is 91 Promenade, Memphis TN 38103. This is a paid parking garage across the street from the Tennessee Welcome Center, near Bass Pro Drive. To park here you will use the instructions on the signs throughout the parking lot to pay. Once you park you will take the sidewalk South down Riverside Drive towards the boats. The boats are located at Riverside & Monroe. THIS IS A 10 MINUTE WALK. If you have any handicap guests, please drop them off at the boarding location before parking. You may park at other garages, this is just the one closest to us.
Walk-In tickets are available while space allows. All Walk-In ticket sales are CARD ONLY. Tickets will not be sold until the start of boarding time at 1:30pm. It is not recommended to arrive before 1:30pm, when boarding starts – as there is no shade/covering while you wait for boarding to begin. You will see our ticket sales team on your way down to the vessel after boarding begins, on-site. Weekends we highly recommend advanced reservations. All of this information is sent to you via email, when you make advanced reservations online.