The sightseeing cruise is a 90-minute tour that takes you down the Mighty Mississippi with a live historical commentary. This is a great way to see and learn a bit of Mississippi River history while visiting Memphis, Tennessee.
- Entertaining historical commentary gives an interesting narrative of past and present Mississippi River life.
- Fantastic and friendly crew.
- Great views of Memphis from our paddlewheel boat during the Downtown excursion.
- Souvenir Photo’s taken and sold on board for a memory of your paddleboat ride.
- Indoor/Outdoor Seating for choice of your preference. There is seating for everyone but it is an open arrangement.
- We sail rain or shine!
- Snacks, drinks and alcohol are available on board, as well as restrooms. No outside food or drinks allowed. We accept cash/card for these items.
Parking is not on site. The closest parking to our boarding location is ACROSS THE STREET from 119 N Riverside Drive Memphis, TN 38103. GPS will bring you to the TN Welcome Center but DO NOT PARK THERE. You will see a “Riverboat Parking Sign” at the entrance of the fenced in lot directly across the street from the Welcome Center. This is a paid parking lot. To park here you will use the instructions on the signs throughout the parking lot to pay on the parking app or you may pay at the kiosk. We do not own this lot. Once you park you will take the sidewalk South towards the boats. You will pass the River Garden Park on the left before you will be able to physically see the boats on the river. The boats are located at the intersection of Riverside & Monroe. You will see the ramp that goes into the Cobblestone Landing at the top of the hill at Riverside & Monroe where the metal gate is. THIS IS A 8-10 MINUTE WALK. If you have any handicap guests, please drop them off at the boarding location before parking.
Walk-In tickets are available while space allows. All Walk-In ticket sales are CARD ONLY. Tickets will not be sold until the start of boarding time at 1:30pm. It is not recommended to arrive before 1:30pm, when boarding starts – as there is no shade/covering while you wait for boarding to begin. You will see our ticket sales team on your way down to the vessel after boarding begins, on-site. Weekends we highly recommend advanced reservations. All of this information is sent to you via email, when you make advanced reservations online.