The dinner cruise is two hours and includes a BBQ meal, a live request band, and a cash/credit bar. These are typically on Friday & Saturday nights.
- Adults (ages 18-59)
- Seniors (60+)
- Military (with valid ID)
- Youth (ages 13-17)
- Children (ages 3-12)
- Infants/Toddlers (ages 0-2) (Must have a ticket)
Memphis Sightseeing Cruise
The sightseeing cruise is a 90-minute tour that takes you down the Mighty Mississippi with a live historical commentary. This is a great way to see and learn a bit of Mississippi River history while visiting Memphis, Tennessee.
- Entertaining historical commentary gives a comprehensive and interesting narrative of past and present Mississippi River life.
- Snacks and drinks are available on board, as well as restrooms.
- Fantastic and friendly crew.
- Great views of Memphis from our paddlewheel boat.