The dinner cruise is two hours and includes a BBQ meal, a live request band, and a cash/credit bar. These are typically on Friday & Saturday nights.
- Adults (ages 18-59)
- Seniors (60+)
- Military (with valid ID)
- Youth (ages 13-17)
- Children (ages 3-12)
- Infants/Toddlers (ages 0-2) (Must have a ticket)
Memphis Sightseeing Cruise
The sightseeing cruise is a 90-minute tour that takes you down the Mighty Mississippi with a live historical commentary. This is a great way to see and learn a bit of Mississippi River history while visiting Memphis, Tennessee.
- Entertaining historical commentary gives a comprehensive and interesting narrative of past and present Mississippi River life.
- Snacks, drinks and alcohol are available on board, as well as restrooms. No outside food or drinks allowed.
- Fantastic and friendly crew.
- Great views of Memphis from our paddlewheel boat during the 8-10 mile round trip.
- Souvenir Photo’s taken and sold on board for a memory of your paddleboat ride.
- Indoor/Outdoor Seating for choice of your preference. There is seating for everyone but it is an open arrangement.
- We sail rain or shine!
Parking is not on site. You will need to park at 35 Monroe Ave (paid garage) and walk to 45 S Riverside Drive (Cobblestone Landing) This is a 5 minute walk from the paid parking to the boarding location. The walk from the parking garage to the boats may be difficult for handicap guests.
Walk-In tickets are available while space allows. Tickets will not be sold until the start of boarding time at 1:30pm. You will see our ticket sales team on your way down to the vessel after boarding begins, on-site. Weekends we highly recommend advanced reservations.
Daily Tours: March – October
Weekend Tours (Saturday & Sunday only): November
Off Season (No tours available) December – February