The dinner cruise is two hours and includes a BBQ meal, a live request band, and a cash/credit bar. These are typically on Friday & Saturday nights.
- Adults (ages 18-59)
- Seniors (60+)
- Military (with valid ID)
- Youth (ages 13-17)
- Children (ages 3-12)
- Infants/Toddlers (ages 0-2) (Must have a ticket)
Memphis Sightseeing Cruise
The sightseeing cruise is a 90-minute tour that takes you down the Mighty Mississippi with a live historical commentary. This is a great way to see and learn a bit of Mississippi River history while visiting Memphis, Tennessee.
- Entertaining historical commentary gives a comprehensive and interesting narrative of past and present Mississippi River life.
- Snacks, drinks and alcohol are available on board, as well as restrooms. No outside food or drinks allowed.
- Fantastic and friendly crew.
- Great views of Memphis from our paddlewheel boat during the 8-10 mile round trip.
- Souvenir Photo’s taken and sold on board for a memory of your paddleboat ride.
- Indoor/Outdoor Seating for choice of your preference. There is seating for everyone but it is an open arrangement.
Parking is not on site. You will need to park at 210 Wagner Pl (paid lot) and walk to 251 Riverside Drive (Beale Street Landing) This is a 5 minute walk from the paid parking to the boarding location. Handicap Guests – please call for parking instructions or refer to your confirmation email after booking.
Walk-In tickets are available while space allows. Tickets will not be sold until the start of boarding time at the rust colored spiral helical ramp. You will see our ticket sales team on your way down to the vessel after boarding begins. Weekends we highly recommend advanced reservations.