The dinner cruise is two hours and includes a BBQ meal, a live request band, and a cash/credit bar. These are typically on Thurday, Friday & Saturday nights.
- Adults (ages 18-59)
- Seniors (60+)
- Military (with valid ID)
- Youth (ages 13-17)
- Children (ages 3-12)
- Infants/Toddlers (ages 0-2) (Must have a ticket)
Memphis Sightseeing Cruise
The sightseeing cruise is a 90-minute tour that takes you down the Mighty Mississippi with a live historical commentary. This is a great way to see and learn a bit of Mississippi River history while visiting Memphis, Tennessee.
- Entertaining historical commentary gives an interesting narrative of past and present Mississippi River life.
- Fantastic and friendly crew.
- Great views of Memphis from our paddlewheel boat during the Downtown excursion.
- Souvenir Photo’s taken and sold on board for a memory of your paddleboat ride.
- Indoor/Outdoor Seating for choice of your preference. There is seating for everyone but it is an open arrangement.
- We sail rain or shine!
- Snacks, drinks and alcohol are available on board, as well as restrooms. No outside food or drinks allowed. We accept cash/card for these items.
Parking is not on site. You will need to park at 35 Monroe Ave (paid garage) and then walk to 45 S Riverside Drive (Cobblestone Landing) This is a 5 minute walk from the paid parking to the boarding location. The walk from the parking garage to the boats may be difficult for handicap guests. If you have someone in your group that is handicap, you may drop them off first at our boarding location before parking. The City of Memphis and Memphis River Parks Partnership are currently redeveloping the entire Memphis Riverfront. Please keep in mind, this is a project that will not be completed until 2023 and we are docked on the City of Memphis’ Riverfront. You will see our boarding location undergoing a remodel when you visit us for one of our tours. The lower the river level, the farther the walk down to the boats. Due to liability purposes and the City Construction Project, we do not have a way to transport you up or down the hill. Please feel free to bring your walker, wheelchair, cane, etc if you have mobility issues.
Walk-In tickets are available while space allows. All Walk-In ticket sales are CARD ONLY. Tickets will not be sold until the start of boarding time at 1:30pm. It is not reccommended to arrive before 1:30pm, when boarding starts – as there is no shade/covering while you wait for boarding to begin. You will see our ticket sales team on your way down to the vessel after boarding begins, on-site. Weekends we highly recommend advanced reservations. All of this information is sent to you via email, when you make advanced reservations online.
Daily Tours: March – October
Weekend Tours (Saturday & Sunday only): November
Off Season (No tours available) December – February