The dinner cruise is two hours and includes a BBQ meal, a live request band, and a cash/credit bar. These are typically on Friday & Saturday nights.
- Adults (ages 18-59)
- Seniors (60+)
- Military (with valid ID)
- Youth (ages 13-17)
- Children (ages 3-12)
- Infants/Toddlers (ages 0-2) (Must have a ticket)
Memphis Sightseeing Cruise
The sightseeing cruise is a 90-minute tour that takes you down the Mighty Mississippi with a live historical commentary. This is a great way to see and learn a bit of Mississippi River history while visiting Memphis, Tennessee.
- Entertaining historical commentary gives a comprehensive and interesting narrative of past and present Mississippi River life.
- Snacks and drinks are available on board, as well as restrooms.
- Fantastic and friendly crew.
- Great views of Memphis from our paddlewheel boat.
Parking is not on site. You will need to park at 210 Wagner Pl (paid lot) and walk to 251 Riverside Drive (Beale Street Landing)
Walk-In tickets are available while space allows. Weekends we highly recommend advanced reservations.